Choosing the Right Sink
Choose the right sink, it is the most used appliance in the kitchen!
- Great for a wide range of uses from kitchens to outdoor patios.
- Strong 18/10 gauge stainless steel sinks offer the durability to withstand everyday plate-ware. Caution should be taken when CAST IRON is used. Purchasing a bottom grid will give added scratch protection.
At Countertops and Cabinetry by Design we offer Wells Sinkware.
Stainless steel sinks go very well with most appliance color schemes (Black, White, and of course Stainless).
- New to the industry granite sinks are the alternative to stainless steel.
- Granite Sinks are made up of a composite material, granite particulate, and Resin.
- This mixture makes granite sinks extremely resistant to scratching, staining, and cracking.
- Unlike like other composite sinks, our composite sinks come in 6 versatile colors and DO NOT contain fiberglass.
At Countertops And Cabinetry By Design we Keep most colors on hand, ready for your future project.
- Colorful, durable, and just plain COOL, Wells Sinkware offers a wide range of styles, shapes, and designs.
- Wells Sinkware offers under-mountable, on counter, and Vessel Bowls. Specially designed for beautiful bathrooms and living spaces.
At Countertops and Cabinetry by Design, we can get any sink that Wells Sinkware produces.
And when we get them direct, it saves you, the customer, more money in the long run.
Vessel bowls can make beautiful spaces gorgeous!